The musings of Miss Mya, the boxer, on her, her people and living the urban life in Columbus, OH.


Sunday, November 9, 2008

Welcome!



My name is Mya and I'm a 1 1/2 year old fawn boxer girl. I live with my two people, some fish and some turtles. Recently my people bought me a house with a yard and lots of room to zoom around in. They will be moving all of my stuff in a few months. I hope this craziness doesn't mess with my Christmas!

My people like to call me a few different things. Mya Face & Mya Papaya. My grandmaleperson calls me Mugg and loves to wrestle. He's my favorite grandperson although my grandfemaleperson likes to snuggle with me and lets me sleep by her when I grace their house with my presence. Earlier this year my people went away (something about a wedding/honeymoon, I think) and I got to stay for two whole weeks with my grandpeople and a few of my friends, Max and Shoogie. Max gets irritated with me easily because he doesn't ever want to play but I always do. Shoogie is on the older side so she won't play either but we all have a lot of fun. They even have their own pool!

Welcome to my blog, enjoy your stay, I'll be adding lots of pics and some videos for all the boxer lovers out there. My momperson always says something about boxer owners being a crazy breed in and of themselves. Whatever.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You and your momperson are definitely a breed of your own, as well as many other boxer ownerpeople. Hope you enjoy your new house and your back yard. Tell your momperson that if they do not want the swing set since you cannot jump on it like the trampoline, I have two kidpeople who would like it:) Maybe then they will get you a trampoline!
~Amber

Chef said...

Hiya Mya Papaya! Very happy to meet you. I'm sure we're gonna be great friends.

Nubbin wiggles.
xo
Chef