The musings of Miss Mya, the boxer, on her, her people and living the urban life in Columbus, OH.


Thursday, November 20, 2008

Tomorrows the big day!!!

My mom has decided I'm grown up enough to be trusted out of the crate for the day. (She said something about rather having me "mess up" the apartment than the house) Tomorrow she is going to leave me out and come home at lunch to hang out with me and check on how things are going. I keep telling her she doesn't have anything to worry about.

And then she reminded me of this....I, of course, reminded her that was 9 months ago, I was immature then and I just wanted to see out of the window. If they would have just left the blinds up like they do now I wouldn't have had to chew through them to see.

So the blinds will be up tomorrow and Mom will be super impressed by my maturity when she gets home.

No comments: