The musings of Miss Mya, the boxer, on her, her people and living the urban life in Columbus, OH.


Wednesday, November 19, 2008

All by myself...

Soooo, the humans left me alone in the apartment outside of my crate again last night for a good 3+ hours! They came home and did the baby talk thing and walked all around checking for damage. Of course, there was none. I spent the whole time zooming around, upstairs, downstairs, over the couch, upstairs, downstairs, over the couch.... I don't know when they're going to learn that I'm a GOOD GIRL! Hopefully they'll smarten up soon and I can be done with the crate for good!

1 comment:

Chef said...

Way to go, Mya! I'm two years old and still I sometimes can't be trusted alone outside my crate. I'll still chew up a pillow or unravel the toilet paper. I'm a scoundrel!

Let me know how it goes.

xox
Chef