The musings of Miss Mya, the boxer, on her, her people and living the urban life in Columbus, OH.


Sunday, November 9, 2008

Sharkface

My momperson makes fun of this face I make when they try to move me off of MY bed or MY couch. I don't understand what the big deal is, this is my scary face. They call it my "sharkface."


Before they tried to move me, I was soooo comfy!

This is the start of the sharkface...getting ready to scare them off.

Mid-sharkface. Getting scarier, don't you think?
Almost there, they can see all my vicious teeth now!
I make sure and give them the crazy "I'll snap at any moment" googly eyes too!
There it is. Full blown SHARKFACE! Back off skinpeople!
I think it worked because they made funny giggling sounds and left me alone.
That's right, now cover me back up with my blankie and rub my head.

1 comment:

Chef said...

Hiya Mya -- yep. That's the scary Boxerface -- I know it well. Ha ha.

xox
Chef