The musings of Miss Mya, the boxer, on her, her people and living the urban life in Columbus, OH.


Thursday, November 27, 2008

Early Xmas Present

My mom wouldn't let me go outside and hang out with Max and Shoogie because it was too cold. Soooo she went out and bought me a jacket. She also got me some socks to keep my feet from scratching the hard word floors when I get excited and run in circles.


Then, my Grandpa said the coat still wouldn't be warm enough so he gave me a really cool Harley Davidson thermal shirt for underneath it. I was so warmy and toasty and I finally got to go out and play with my friends.


Hurry up, let me in!!

1 comment:

Sweet Ginny said...

Ohhhhh socks??? Now I am worried! My mommy & daddy are getting hard wood floors. I hope they don't see this or I will be wearing socks!!