The musings of Miss Mya, the boxer, on her, her people and living the urban life in Columbus, OH.


Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Long, lost brother??

My mom wants to get me a playmate, another boxer buddy but my Dad is dead-set against it. So she begs, he says no, she pouts and it goes on and on....

Today, while scouring the humane society pages looking at doggies she could rescue (she doesn't give up), Mom found a boxer at the local humane society. He's around my age and looks just like me (except for the tail).



Mom asked of course, but the answer was still no. I want a playmate so I hope Dad gives in eventually. Good luck, Radar! I hope you find a happy forever home, too bad it couldn't be mine.
~*~Miss Mya~*~

1 comment:

Chef said...

We went through the exact same issue. Mama wanted a sister for me. Papa said no. Papa won. Sniff.
I hope your Papa gives in.

xox
Chef