The musings of Miss Mya, the boxer, on her, her people and living the urban life in Columbus, OH.


Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Back to the crate for me....


Mom got the lights and ornaments on the tree last night and told me that she trusted me when she left for work today. I let her down... I ate some of the hanging toys. I couldn't help it. That wooden snowman looked so tasty. I got yelled at and I heard them talking about putting me back in the crate until the tree comes down. Oh well, at least its only for a few weeks.

2 comments:

Chef said...

Oh Mya, what'ya do that for? Geesh. You look so sad in that picture. Mya, you just can't go around eating stuff. You're gonna get sick and hauled into the crate.

By the way, I want to send you a Xmas card but I don't have your email address. Please send it to me at: boxer.chef@yahoo.ca, ok?

And come visit my blog sometime!

xoxo
Chef

Sweet Ginny said...

Ohhhh noooo!! That's my worst nightmare! I JUST got out of my crate this summer. I am doing so well, but I think my mommy is nervous about the tree too. They haven't put it up yet, so I don't know how tempted I would be . . .

Sooo sorry Mya!!